● 4 days to come back to yourself in an exceptional and revitalizing setting in the heart of nature, in the Cévennes national park … at the Gur Prasaad school
● 4 days to come back to yourself in an exceptional and revitalizing setting in the heart of nature, in the Cévennes national park … at the Gur Prasaad school of life, in a place dedicate to calm, meditation, letting go in a setting greenery or time takes on another dimension around the practice of kundalini yoga, associated with hiking and personal introspection.
● 4 days to interiorize yourself, connect with yourself, listen to your inner self.
● 4 days to create a space of silence, in which you can find your truest, purest being, the one who has no doubts, the one who loves, who forgives, who welcomes life, transformation …
● 4 days to breathe, meditate, sing, walk, practice yoga, relax, reconnect with yourself, nature, stones and eat healthy with delicious, tasty, detoxifying, balanced and lively cuisine …
● 4 days to enter into a real process of transformation and personal development through the creation of your mala.
● To create a mala with your own hands is to charge it with your energy, your prayers, to make it an object that can support you daily, emitting high vibrations, reminding you of the deep meaning of everything and of yourself.
● Your mala, creating on the 4th day will be charged with these vibrations, with this high awareness of yourself, you will imprint on it the deep sense of experiencing you with you. Your mala will be a real therapeutic instrument, a real tool and ally of healing.